1) Psychiatric medication management.
2) Psychological diagnosis and clarification of treatment needs, in the context of initial or ongoing medication management.
3) Office visits are available through telemedicine, or face to face for New Mexico residents.
While ongoing psychotherapy services or counseling can greatly assist with mental health, Dr. Williams does not provide those services directly. She can provide you with referrals for a therapist.
Dr. Williams accepts the following.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Commercial
- Presbyterian Commercial
- Cigna out of network
- New Mexico Health Connections
- True Health New Mexico
- Friday Health Plan
- Christus Health Plan
- All Centennial Care Plans Including Presbyterian, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Western Sky.
If you have one of the above-listed plans, she will accept any co-payments and deductibles at the appointment time. Dr. Williams does not accept Medicare and cannot provide services for Medicare-Medicaid clients. She does not currently accept other health insurance.
If you are not a Medicare-Medicaid client and would like to pay out of pocket for services, the entire appointment charge is due at the time of service. Ask about self-pay rates when scheduling an appointment. A "superbill" receipt is provided for submission to your insurance for out-of-network coverage, if available.
New Patient Forms
Please speak to the office manager about the availability of new patient appointments. Once you have obtained approval, please print, complete, and provide these forms to the office by fax, mail, or in person. When the forms have been received and reviewed, you will be contacted for appointment scheduling. Please include handwritten signatures. Electronic signatures will not be accepted.
Dr. Williams needs consent to consult with your primary care physician before prescribing medication. If you do not have a primary care provider, she can assist you in finding one.
If you would like for Dr. Williams to consult with another of your providers, complete the form below.